Friday, June 10, 2011

Introduction

  This isn't much of an introduction, but considering it's 2:15am and I haven't slept properly for three weeks, it's the best you're going to get. My name's Clive Moore, I'm a treasure hunter, and currently I hold ownership of the Seelie Ring - a ring created by the Seelie Court, that contains a creature who would serve loyally whoever wore the ring, for the rest of their life or until the ring could be removed. Which is pretty much impossible, if I may add. But, things weren't always this way. In fact, I used to be a normal guy. Greedy, I admit, yet average. It was my lust for wealth and excitement that brought this whole ordeal upon me. The Seelie Court originated somewhere in Ireland, the Unseelie Court located in southern Scotland. Now, if you're not familiar with the two...Go Google it. I'm tired as fuck and I'm sure not going to explain it to you morons. Anyway, if it weren't for my love of gaining more and more money from old shit I scavenged from some old ruins, I wouldn't have met Rusalka - my 'lovely' hob friend. Well, perhaps 'lovely' isn't the best way to describe her.


  Also, please don't assume just because I'm tired that explains why I'm impatient. Here's my moral: Say what you want to say, get it out of your fucking mouth already, or shut the hell up and stop wasting my time. That's the one rule I'm asking you to follow. Other than that, do whatever the hell you want, just don't piss me the fuck off. If you don't agree with me, keep it to yourself. If you don't believe me, I don't give a damn; my family doesn't, my "friends" never did in the end, so I've already adapted to that. I've been sent to a fucking shrink for Christ's sake. Don't think you're going to piss me off just by doubting what I say. Thanks.


  Now that that's out of the way, I think I've said enough. If not, and if you're still wondering about a few things I might not have mentioned...Then wait 'till the next fucking post.


-Clive

No comments:

Post a Comment